Enjoy Miami, Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu and the Stunning city of New York with this incredible limited offer. You’ll get to have the chance of visiting the great state of Florida with its Everglades, experience the Miami Beach nightlife, sunbathe on the famous Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, climb the Corcovado for a selfie with the “Cristo Redentor” statue, visit Maracana, see the extraordinary Iguazu waterfall and all the amazing attractions in Manhattan,New York City – Statue of Liberty, Brookly Bridge, One World Trade Center, Wall Street, 5th Avenue, Central Park, watch a play on Broadway, enjoy the mesmerizing lights of the Times Square and many, many more!
NEW YORK CITY – SEP 5: Times Square, featured with Broadway Theaters and LED signs, is a symbol of New York City and the United States, September 5, 2010 in Manhattan, New York City.
Visit and enjoy the amazing Iguazu Falls, the great Itaipu Dam as well as Las Tres Fronteiras and the incredible Parana River. Get a taste of the Argentinian life by crossing over to their side of the Iguazu Falls; take a trip to Ciudad del Este in Praguay and do some shopping.
Make sure you bathe in the Atlantic Ocean at the incredible Copacabana or Ipanema beaches in Rio de Janeiro, climb the Corcovado and see the amazing city, its harbor, Christ the Redeemer; relive the Brazil’s best moments at the famous Maracana Stadium and take the cable car to the top of the SugarLoaf Mountain for another pittoresque view of Rio.
And there’s more to see in Sao Paulo, the Heart of Brazil as well as Manaus, the heart of the Amazonian Forest along with its impetuous rivers and incredibly diversified wildlife and fauna.
Take advantage of this opportunity to live the amazing experience that will be remembered for the rest of your life as one of the best!
- Flight Bucharest-Brazil-Bucharest
- All Internal Flights between Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu and Manaus
- 3 Nights Amazing 4* Hotel Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana Beach)
- 4 Nights Accommodation 3* Hotel in Foz do Iguacu Continue reading
– flight Bucharest- Brazil
– flight Brazil-Bucharest
– all needed internal flights to connect the cities
– 4 nights great 3* Hotel accommodation in Sao Paulo (city center)
– 2 nights great 3* Hotel accommodation in Foz do Iguazu (city center)
– 6 nights amazing 4* Hotel accommodation in Rio de Janeiro – 7 mins from Copacabana beach
– breakfast included for the entire duration of the trip
– hold luggage on all flights
Enjoy your trip during the Brazilian late Spring high season!
P.S. Different months available as well. Just let us know and we can help!