Have you ever been to Asia or, even better, to Indochina? Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam etc are amazing countries with lots of wild scenery either on the palm filled beaches or in the jungle filled mountains, temples, mosques, great food and many many more.
This travel tip is for a great flight to Krabi, Thailand. You can relax in the sun, January is high season, little to no rain and many many water activities to enjoy! Continue reading
This is an amazing offer as you get to visit Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Singapore, Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam), Bangkok (Thailand), Jakarta (Indonesia), Rangoon (Myanmar) as well as Xiamen (China) during an great period throughout 3 weeks of summer.
Saigon Aerial Night Skyline
- Flight Bucharest-Jakarta
- 4 Nights Great 3* Hotel Accommodation in Jakarta
- Flight Jakarta-Singapore
- 2 Nights Amazing 3* Accommodation in Singapore (close to Marina Bay)
- Flight Singapore-Bangkok Continue reading
Visit the incredible Indochina region (south-east Asia) from Vietnam to Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia as well as the incredible city-state of Singapore.
You can admire well known locations and monuments such as the Angkor Wat, Singapore Marina Bay, Ho-Chi-Minh, Bangkok floating market and Royal Palace, Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur and many more.
- Flight Bucharest-Kuala Lumpur
- Great 4 Nights 3* hotel accommodation in Downtown Kuala Lumpur
- Breakfast included for the entire stay in Kuala Lumpur Continue reading
Maybe second best to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur was a great surprise.
Once we landed from Langkawi the taxi took us 60 KM away to the great Malay State Capital of Kuala Lumpur.
We stayed there for 3 days in a lovely 3* Hotel close to the city center. Breakfast was nice, lots of coffee and a chinese restaurant just next to our hotel.
Kuala Lumpur amazed us with its buildings, the many green places (parks, green boulevards, trees) as well as the mammoth infrastructure and transportation system.
First and foremost thing to see – Continue reading
– flight Bucharest-Kuala Lumpur
– 3 days accommodation in Kuala Lumpur; breakfast included
– flight Kuala Lumpur-Bali
– 5 days 3* accommodation in Bali; breakfast included
– flight Bali-Bucharest
I initially thought about Kuala Lumpur to be a not so modern Singapore-like city. It really is modern and filled with great buildings, infrastructures and malls but.. it is pretty messy, crowded and smelly at times. I would describe it as more of a western looking Bangkok!
I have also attached some pictures for you to see the beautiful parts.
Follow me to the journey of your life, Asia and Australia all included in one of the most amazing holidays – 2 and a half weeks of visiting, relaxing and embracing multiple cultures.
– 14 nights great accommodations
– return flight to Sydney from Bucharest (stops in Colombo-Sri Lanka, Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia and Brisbane-Australia)
– in-flight meals
– hold luggage
Price: 1500 Euro